Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year's Blessing

I wish for you a blessing
a thought that only you are aware of
something that gives your life meaning
a secret desire to be answered by the gods

I wish for you contentment
to enjoy each moment with great delight
record everything forever in your heart
then replay for all the dark days that will come

I wish for you certain knowledge
that you are important
that you are treasured
that you are loved by someone who understands your value

Queenie '09

4 comments:

kylie said...

hi shara,
i have been waiting impatiently for news of bindi so thanks for dropping by suzannes with the news

and give her my love, will ya?

k

Shara said...

Will do!

Suzanne said...

Me too. Thanks. I checked my emails today and had well over 100 and nearly freaked out. I started paging quickly through them and found one from Bindi a few days ago asking me to email quickly. Okay, it's official, and Kylie can verify this...I suck at email! If I remember correctly she goes in for her C-Section this weekend, so I'll call in the morning and hope I reach her before she leaves for Noah's big reveal (yes, I watch too much HGTV!).

Shara, thank you so much for taking such good care of Bindi while she was with you. You did what I was unable and I can't thank you enough for your love and generosity. You're an amazing woman. The real deal. She needed you to find her way and I know you never let her down.

The post is beautiful. I'll visit more often. I've been away far too long. I'm revisiting old friends tonight and learning so much. Huge exhale.

Love you dear,
Me

P.S. Good luck with your journey and thanks for always helping with mine. XO

Shara said...

Thanks Suzanne for taking the time to visit. Everything goes forward with Bindi and with the gods blessing her prayers for a happy contented life will soon be hers. What I did is hard to explain other than I could not do anything else but forward my heart. Soon we will all be grandparents!