Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thinking out loud

Everyone wants someone, nobody wants to be the last one left....gotta be someone for me out there! ....the song plays thru, voicing out my own personal needs, my very personal fears of being alone forever!
How is that possible, me, ever being alone with this big beautiful family I help create and the friends who have been so soulfully there for me.
With each day, I've awakened to a new knowledge about who Shara is and who she is evolving into. Never did I believe, at 59 I would be saying that" this is the most exciting time of my life." I had a lifetime of nurturing, giving and caring for others behind me, strengthening me now on my self focused journey of discovering the woman I am. Looking in the mirror, I can trace the past on my face and body...each memory good or bad has impacted on my psyche to mold who speaks here.
She is so very strong, having weathered, survived and triumphed many trials. Her heart is still pure, still capable of passionate and powerful love. She is ever changing, growing, learning, ever craving for more. More experiences, more images that beg to be recorded, more to learn and just more chances to exchange the inextinguishable light she holds inside with a stranger.
I like this woman! I love that she has a struggle with numbers, continually gets lost while driving, has never met a stranger and can't spell worth a damn. I can't wait to see what she does next!

2 comments:

bindhiya said...

Dear Shara,
I do love that women too.. She is someone so close to my heart..
love you dear..
i have some photos of noah and serene..
bindi

Shara said...

Dear dear Bindi,
So much happening in our lives...all will calm down and happiness will return to you again. I look forward to seeing our little Noah and Big Sis.Love you,Shara