Monday, September 8, 2008

Chaotic Blessings


Dearest Ones,

I'm in the depths of a mire, a turning churning chaotic blessing called life. It matters not what the details are or whether or not I'm deserving of mishap or a victim of bad karma...it is the human struggle evolving.


Of course, I'm whining, complaining to someone or maybe no one at all in cyberspace bloggerland. It is good for me to see the words, letter by letter, words into sentence then paragraph and perhaps a meaningful conclusion that is tangible proof that I feel. I feel therefore I breathe...therefore I'm making a ripple in the big pond.


So many times I have felt alone with my thoughts and with my roller coaster emotions. How often I have coveted the hard heart of those you spear my heart like small perch in a shallow pond. To be able to only think of yourself, to be ruthless and regret only that you hadn't grabbed more from the cookie jar. I sometimes wish to be without that tiny fellow on my shoulder, the one who points out the plight of others. "Do the right thing, Shara...be pure of heart, try to be better."


Today I felt betrayed or more realistic, used at work then I rushed through rush hour to save the day, put out the fire for someones folly. Super Mommy to the rescue!

I returned to the nest to be falsely charged. I couldn't hold back the bottled up anger and so I vented on an innocent party. I retained my dignity without vulgar words or actions but still...she didn't deserved her workday to end like mine did!


The little voice wins again as I feel full force the remorse for hurting another. I just can't seem to enjoy being a bitch even when I fully earned the right. Hopefully I will have to opportunity to ask for forgiveness...chaotic blessings to understand I'm still to be humbled.

9 comments:

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

Put to words beautifully. I've never heard the admitting of a mistake so gently put. Your photo with your dog is cool too. Love from The Prairie.

Cece said...

I'm sorry you had such a horrible day the day you wrote this. I hope things are getting better. Tell the people that are staying in your home hello for me and that I hope they are doing fine. Have a wonderful day. I am so sorry it has taken me this long to get on here. I cannot open your page from my computer at home, so I have to steal time at work. Things have been terribly busy. I did want to say that it was wonderful meeting you. I hope you have a great week.

Cece

Cece said...

I'm sorry you had such a horrible day the day you wrote this. I hope things are getting better. Tell the people that are staying in your home hello for me and that I hope they are doing fine. Have a wonderful day. I am so sorry it has taken me this long to get on here. I cannot open your page from my computer at home, so I have to steal time at work. Things have been terribly busy. I did want to say that it was wonderful meeting you. I hope you have a great week.

Cece

Shara said...

Hello Laurie,
From the prairie sounds so beautiful, it brings sweet pictures of wild grasses and flowers.
Makin' mistakes, I collect them and hope to remember them long enough as not to repeat...but alas, I seem to have patterns in my character. My nature I'm drawn to wait to understand before jumping to conclusions...unless I've had a string of tense moments then my resolve begins to dissolve! I usually feel a quick sense of shame...this time it took some time for that to think in!
to calmer days on the prairie,
Shara

Shara said...

Hey hey Cecile,
All goes along, til the next crash of wants, needs and have tos.
My guests are well and making strides.
I really enjoyed meeting you also...loved that BIG TOE story!
Hugs,
Shara

Cece said...

I am glad the guests are well. Give them my love.

Suzanne said...

Hey darling. So sorry it's taken so long to get here. My life in insane. If I get half the things done I plan every day I feel lucky. I know you understand.

I know you'll understand this too. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you. You are a gift from God and trust me those of us who know are hugging you with such gusto I don't know how the hell you can breath!!! Love you darling and thank you.

Please give my love to your family and house guests. And please, most of all, be gentle and kind to yourself. You're such a beautiful lady.

XO

Gig said...

Hi Shara,
Hope things are better for you...miss seeing you around this blogging world. Tell everyone hello...am sending hugs and love to you all.

Gig

Shara said...

Suzanne & Gig,
I'm surviving and waiting...so is our sweet sister. Put her in your prayers as this is a difficult time. Love, Shara