Monday, June 1, 2009

Taking a Journey

I'm ready, it's my time, my moment
to free up the bottled genie
allow the creative muse her way
explore, experiment, explode, exercise, energize__become centered.

I'm ready, it's my time to extend my heart to another
to walk alongside sharing what comes
no lies, no pretenses, no masks, no holding back__no regrets

I'm ready, it's the moment to unleash this powerful need to live life totally open_ to celebrate each blessing and honor my past

I'm ready, it's my karmic push to step out to the now!
There's this ache to embrace
that empty hollow place that holds me captive waiting for you.

To be lonely doesn't explain my predicament__
it's a false assumption that I have no one or that I'm eager to accept anyone to fill an empty chair!

I only wait for you
the one who needs no persuading _the only who accepts my quirky ways and contradictions in behavior.
You will be my last lover
my long awaited partner and companion.

I'm ready_ it's our time for the gods are drawing us nearer thru complicated and curious situations
across the miles
across a lifetime of almost_but not quite
I'm ready for that!

1 comment:

bindhiya said...

My Dear,
It is nice to hear from you.
Hope everything is well with you and family. I'll be praying for you.
♥ & ((hugs))
bindi